30.9.12

What is she wearing?!

Hi guys!
A huge slap on the wrist for me is due for not posting for so long! I think I'd gotten to a point where I've had to in some way timetable my own life so I can fit everything in and still have time for me too... I have missed posting and writing so much so I thought id come back to you with a simple OOTN.  

Dress; Newlook, Shoes; Next, Bag; Primark, Make-up; Naked palette + MAC Love Lorn

I think this outfit will be taken one of two ways... You'll either love it or you really will think... What is she wearing?! Hopefully not the latter. This was a last minute thrown together thing and unfortunately I had to outfit repeat... If you know me, you'll know how much I hate doing this on nights out! 

And that's it for today; just keeping things short and sweet. 

Also I just thought I'd let you know I'm bringing a new monthly/two weekly series called "street style" in collaboration with my college magazine which is going to have a theme so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Thank you for reading. 

Lots of love...
Al xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment