5.9.12

Why do you wear make-up?


(Sporting the red lips, bronzer & fluttery lashes! AND peering into a mirror) 

I'm coming to you with something a little different today and its the new tag making its rounds through YouTube created by Sprinkleofglitter & beauty crush. This tag is called "Why do you wear make-up?" and I think its something really nice and fun, cause its always good to nosey at why other people wear such things on there face! So I'm just going to do my own little spin on it and I hope you enjoy! 

♡ Why do you wear make-up? 
I think honestly one of the main reasons I wear make-up is basically because I enjoy putting it on, mainly my eyebrows and face make-up, also though make-up gives me confidence and makes my skin look a whole lot better actually than it is! I think most of the time make-up just comes along with the stereotype of being a girl; its fun and it makes us (most of us anyway) feel better!

♡ How do you feel without make-up?
Naked. Yup! I feel completely naked with out make-up on although in a different way. I mean I will nip to ASDA or my local shop without make-up on and yes feel like I look horrendous, but for the sheer embarrassment I would never go without clothes on, (and cos I don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure) but yes, make-up does feel like I'm painting a picture on my face and in some way it gives my face a little character and me more confidence and I do feel rather indecently exposed without it. 

♡ What do you like about make-up?
Make-up can give a girl something to hide under. I think that's what I like the most. I could be having the worst day ever although if I put my make-up on I can almost look happy and radiant with a slick of mascara and a dash of highlighter. I also love the creativity with make-up from bright lips to dark lips and smoky eyes to neutral eyes I just love creating different looks especially when I'm going on nights out or going to parties! I think I love make-up more than "like" it if I'm completely honest. 

♡  Three holy grail items ♡


BRONZER - To bless me with my non-existent cheek bones! 
RED/PURPLE LIPSTICK - To accentuate my pearly whites!
MASCARA - To frame my bright blue eyes!

Thank you for reading everyone! 
I TAG YOU ALL.
Lots of love...
Al xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment