17.10.12

Black & White

Floaty Top; Matalan, Leggings; Topshop, Wedges; Newlook, Clutch; Matalan, Necklace; George.

Hi guys! 
I know you might be a tad disappointed with the quality of this photo, I completely forgot to take my camera with me to my friend Hannah's, but this is basically what I wore when I went out on the town Saturday 13th October in good old Hull. I feel like I kept the full appearance of myself quite casual throughout, definitely sporting my good old red lip and trusty wedges but they are the only things I feel brought the outfit from day to night. 
Also sorry for the lack of posting, I was enjoying getting my posts up more or less every single day but unfortunately I've been shot down by some silly bacterial/viral infection and I've only just got myself to sit up for the past two or three days, never mind looking at bright computer screens! But nevertheless I'm going to power through it and start cracking out some posts for you all, hopefully you won't get too sick of me in these next few days whilst I'm laid in my bed with nothing else to do. 

Thank you for reading... Let me know if you enjoy these "going out" outfits :-)
Lots of love, Alex <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment