25.10.12

Dumb Blonde...?


I've been getting my hair bleached blonde for a long while now and I feel perseverance is key when wanting to achieve your perfect light shade. I felt I should blog about this because finally after what feels like forever and is actually around a year or so, I have reached my own perfect shade and I could not be happier with the results. I know some people believe getting your hair bleached can cause ructions and really damage your ends or frazzle them to pieces, fortunately from getting my hair bleached at a hair salon I have not endured that nasty issue and I have been able to grow my hair as well as get it to my dream do'! Its took me along while and I definitely have hated some stages but now I'm finally there, I could not be happier, it feels as if silly enough I have achieved something.

I've also been loving a new product that I've started using lately from S Factor by Tigi called 'shiny, happy, people spray shine.' This smells delicious and it really adds a shine to my hair which I usually find hard since it is blonde! It adds this lovely shine without adding grease or clogging up my roots and retails for £14.90! I've also tried the Shampoo and Conditioner which is really lovely too.

Thank you for reading this rather un-organised post, I'm just so excited that I finally have my hair how I want it too look! If you're wondering whats on my lips, I'm wearing M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick.


Lots of love
Alex
xoxoxox

(http://www.lookfantastic.com/tigi-s-factor-shiny-happy-people-shine-spray-200ml/10475040.html

No comments:

Post a Comment