7.10.12

How Much Is My Face Worth?

I'm writing this prior to calculating my make-up bag anticipating that it's not going to be worth that although I'm also anticipating that I may get proven wrong so we shall see. I saw this post on essie-button.com when I was having a marathon/browse of her blog and adored the idea of it! I usually tend to just take make-up as it comes, not leaning towards going for higher end and lower end and just buying what I like or what has a good reputation for working well with my kind of skin type/colouring. I have completely got into a rut with my make-up now which essentially I do like, 'cos I know that if I'm in a hurry I don't have to root through my collection looking for things that might and might not work, its just all there waiting in my clear make-up bag. 

(Excuse some of the shoddy editing skills I was playing around with picmonkey.com)

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Moisturiser £18.50
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream £7.99
Rimmel 25HR Lasting Finish Foundation £6.99
Collection 2000 16HR Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19
M.A.C Studio Scuplt Concealer £13.50
Collection 2000 Loose Powder £1.99
Natural Collection Bronzer  £1.99
No7 Natural Blush £8.00
Benefit Smokin' Eyes Make-over Kit £28.50
Maybelline 24HR Wear Color Tattoo £4.99
Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner £5.29
MUA Extreme Felt Tip Liner £1.00
L'Oreal Super Liner £5.29
Barry M Kohl Liner £2.99 
Benefit They're Real! Mascara £18.50
MUA Lipstick £1.00
M.A.C Lipstick £13.50

With a grand total of...
£144.21 

Wow! I was completely not thinking it would cos that much, that utterly makes me feel sick and think of how much money I have spent on make-up over the years! 
With that all done this now concludes this post, I hope it wasn't too shoddy, if you want me to write how I apply this make-up then let me know and inform me of any other requests for that matter. Thank you so much for reading :-)

Love,
Al x 

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I really want to buy Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, I had a sample and I loved it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's really great, I sometimes use it on its own although under my foundation for nights out as well for longevity! Thank you for commenting :-) x

    ReplyDelete