21.10.12

Magic Wand


Welcome to one of the most uneventful nights of my entire life! ... Honestly I don't think I've ever let myself get this bored, which led me to finally get some use out of my Babyliss curling wand. I've had this wand since December 2011 because I got it for Christmas last year and if I'm honest its hardly been out of its box, I'm always one for long straight hair because I just feel my hair is at that inbetween length where little tight curls do not do it any justice, but its not quite there for long loose curls! Nevertheless I thought I would give it a whirl and see what this wand could do to my blonde locks and voilà! ... I am very impressed.

It gave my hair really nice structured, not too tight, not too loose curls which I absolutely adore (look at cheesey picture for reference), I cannot believe I've left it away so long and it only took me around 20 minutes to do my full head.
I'm definitely going to sport this look the next time I hit the town with my girls! Have you got any hair tools that you neglect? Or that you've found do wonders for your hair lately? Let me know.

Yet again thanks for  reading guys :-)
Alex
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment