9.11.12

Crosses, Skulls & A Lil' Bit Of Leopard Print


I always like to have a browse of select for the pure reason that some of the things you can get in there are barginous! As always today proved that statement correct and I picked up some little treats for no more than a mere £10. First starting with the little jewellery pieces which could not be more on trend; gold ear cuff with chains - £1.99, multi skull drops - £1.99 & 3 pcs ear cuff - £1.99 - Delightful!
Initially, I went in for just some simple flats, nothing too pricey for around the £10.00 mark and luckily enough got these lovely little leopard print ballet flats for no more than £4.00, which proves to be pocket change. Although now I've got them home I was blessed with this... 


What a bloody nightmare! So now I'm going to have to exchange one of the shoes for the other size 6 which is an inconvenience I could really do with out. Nevertheless I still got some lovely bargains and I shall definitely be sporting one of my new ear cuffs tomorrow when I hit the town!
Have you picked up any bargains lately? Let me know :-) 

Love,
Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment