2.11.12

Get The Look: Cheryl Cole & Glamour Magazine

(Excuse the slight pout on the last picture) 

This months Glamour Magazine is quite a treat; including a lovely shot of Cheryl Cole on the front and 3 little freebies (Nails inc. polish 'st.james' Rimmel BB cream 'light' and Nivea express hydration primer), you can't go far wrong with handing over a mere £2 so I thought I'd give it a little shout out and recreate Cheryl's neutral, happy, look. 

THE LOOK;
As always Cheryl's skin and make-up is absolutely flawless so I began with 'Cinique's dramatically different moisturising gel' as a base and to combat some oil. 
I then applied my chosen foundation of the moment; 'Rimmels Match Perfection' with a flat foundation brush and blended it right up to the hair to prevent any harsh lines.
Next was a dash of concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes, for this I chose 'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection' concealer and I then powdered my skin using the new 'Maybelline Fit Me' Powder. 
I filled in my brows using a dark shadow and an angled brush, trying to keep them as straight as possible (just like Cheryl's) although unfortunately I do have a natural arch. 
Next was the smudged outer corner bottom lash line and water line which for that I used 'BarryM Kohl Liner 'and smudged with an angled brush, a slick of winged liner and a smudge of brown just underneath, brought me onto mascara again using a good old high street product; 'Bourjois Volume Glamour.' 
It didn't seem like Cheryl had much to write home about on her cheeks so I just added my everyday bronzer through the contours using an old favourite; the chocolate bronzer from Bourjois again. 
Lastly I used 'Soap & Glory's Marvelips!' as a muted red to mimic Cheryl's almost "no make-up, make-up" look and then I was good to go.
For my hair I just did an everyday topknot (like Cheryl's) which I will soon post about! 

It honestly didn't take that long although it looks like an essay of work, I really enjoyed recreating the full look and did feel quite Glamour-ous in the end. Get it? ;) 

Let me know if there are any other magazine or celebrity looks you would like me to recreate and also if you enjoyed this one let me know that too. As always thank you so much for reading, seeing my little view counter go up honestly makes my day. 
Love,
Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment