17.10.13

Refill Your Perfume?!

I think we're all in agreement, that when we run out of a perfume, throwing the sleek and shiny, glass bottle away is painful! But the question I put to you... What if you could fill your bottle back up with the same delightful scent? I've found the key! Browsing 'The Perfume Shop' I was searching for a new fragrance to spice up my (..vast) collection, but the expensive prices were upsetting my system. I've been lusting over Thierry Mugler's 'Alien' for months, after already acquiring 'Angel' from my brother last year and loving it, I've always wanted to add its sister to my stash, the only problem in my way; the £49.50 price tag. Until now. I noticed there, a smaller, baby bottle, which I must admit is very cute. Being only 15ml and only £26.50 I really could not resist, the even better part, the bottle can be kept forever and its only £17 to refill! Fantastic.
I really could not help but share this little find with you, because I'm not sure that all Alien stockists over this service. So next time you're thinking of treating yourself to a new smell, definitely head into your local 'Perfume Shop' and pop one into your bag, you won't regret it.
Thank you for reading!
Love Alexxxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment